At Getset Cleaning, water damage restoration is one of our core services. We use the latest technology and equipment in water extraction and restoration to restore your premises to the condition it was in prior to the water damage as quickly as possible, we know just how to do that.
Our flood drying services include:
- Prompt damage assessment and estimate from trained professionals
- High powered water extraction equipment used to remove the majority of water
- Dehumidifiers and air movers used to remove any remaining moisture
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification
When calling us, we will ask you the following questions to assist us in despatching the correct equipment to your premises:
- What caused the Flood?
- When did the Flood Happen?
- Has the water source been stopped?
- How deep is the water?
- What area is affected?
- What type of flooring is in the affected area? For example: carpets, tiles, vinyl, concrete floors, etc.
- Is there an electrical plug point that is still working from where we can get power for our equipment?
- How far is this electrical plug point from the affected area?
Before Getset Cleaning arrives at your premises please:
- Stop the water source.
- Turn off circuit breakers supplying electricity to water damaged areas.
- Ventilate the affected area to speed up drying.
- Remove, high-value items, small furnishings, potted plants or anything that can stain flooring. (Place aluminium foil under legs of wood furniture to prevent stains)
- Lift curtains to avoid contact with wet floors. (This prevents water marks)
Please DO NOT do the following when you have water and sewage damage:
- Use any type of heating devices.
- Use any type of vacuum, even shop vacuums. (Due to electrical danger, and potential damage to vacuum)
- Place newspaper, books, or papers on the floors. (Ink stains easily)
- Walk on wet carpet any more than necessary to minimize damage
In SEWAGE losses, PLEASE DO NOT:
- Handle directly contaminated items
- Use any type of personal hygiene items that were left out in contaminated areas.
- Turn on fans to circulate air or use any vacuum equipment.
- Do not stay in the property if you: have respiratory problems including allergies and asthma, are under age 3, over age 60 or pregnant and have a weak immune system.
Upon arrival at your premises our technician will assess the damage and give you an estimate before commencing with the drying.
For any other information on our flood drying or other services, contact Getset Cleaning today